[Ovmsdev] Twizy45 testing needed

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 27 19:44:16 HKT 2014

The "knock" sound is due to the gear box being
coupled a little bit loosely. This knock can also
be heard on rapid load changes.

That's why the "start" ramp is normally so slow
(3% on the T45, 4% on the T80), SEVCON calls this
parameter "oscillation damping for loose gear boxes".

So 100% instead is of course a radical change ;-),
experiment with this value (first RAMPS param)
until it sounds ok.

Range will be affected by "race modes", but you
can also configure "eco" modes as well. You can
also gain a little bit range through higher
recuperation, if you carefully use the power plus.
It's all in your foot :-)