[Ovmsdev] Ampera Range

Paul Churchley paul at churchley.org
Wed Jan 22 09:47:18 HKT 2014

Yes Mark, I agree. I am very surprised at such a low figure myself. I could
imagine 35 miles, rather than kms, as a typical range which I often get in
winter but in summer I always get 40-45 miles and have had 50 miles on a
few occasions.

I like the idea of using features and they are easy to set and change.

Regards, Paul