[Ovmsdev] EMC / CE certificate + Fasttech SimpleConsole?

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Mon Feb 17 21:11:26 HKT 2014

Le 17/02/2014 14:01, Michael Balzer a écrit :

> Regarding the SimpleConsole: I'll ask for preorders in the german
> forum. Maybe someone could collect preorders for France (Julien?) and
> UK (Nikki?)?

No problem for me :)
Local re-delivery can go as low as around 5/10€ with tracking (depending
on format and/or packaging) supposing it's a bit larger than a very
thick letter. Though, I'm pretty sure there could be something better
adapted/suited, being not very fragile, wrappable in bubble paper, maybe
2/3€ without tracking. Will give a look to what local post has as
adapted solutions.