[Ovmsdev] Twizy45 testing needed

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Feb 4 19:44:33 HKT 2014

Hi Julien,

thanks for the extended feedback!

Why there's the 45 kph class on vehicles while
it's 50 kph on streets I will never understand.
Some years ago it used to be 60 kph on this
vehicle/license class. Some say the 45 kph
nonsense is a result of lobby work of some
international driving school conspiracy to sell
more motorcycle licenses...

For the "low service battery" alert: you already
have this, it's the 12V alert feature I
implemented some releases ago. The alert just
needs a reference voltage from the last charge
cycle. If you did not receive that alert despite
having charged at least once since mounting the
OVMS, check your notification configuration.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal