[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.4.0

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Aug 7 14:06:49 HKT 2014

I missed one important change for the summary:

The first RAMPS parameter ("start") now needs to be given in per mille
instead of percent, and allows a value range of 1..250.

This allows for fine control over the start ramp, which also applies to
transitions from driving to recuperation.

Stored profiles need to be updated manually.