[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Håkon Markussen hakon.markussen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:14:48 HKT 2013

I'm not sure what type of home charger you have Thomas, but having a 16A
label gives no guarantee for its pilot signal to actually request 16A.

To be 100% sure you have to read the pwm duty-cycle of the evse pilot,
eighter by a scope or by connecting your evse to a car with available
(known) can-message for charge current limit.

If you have this wall mounted "pod-point" evse's, I would expect the pilot
signal to request 16A. In that case the iMiEV-charger does overwrite the
pilot.
This was done on the early Think City A306 cars (gen0 PCU), which had a
weak charger.

Br.
Håkon