[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2.5.3 CHARGEBY doesn't seem to have any effect

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Sep 24 21:33:33 HKT 2013

I found a bug (the usual byte overflow without an integer cast on an 8 bit processor) in the code to set timezone. It only appeared with timezones >4 hours from GMT.

The timed charge itself seemed to work, just at the wrong time :-(

I've committed this fix to github, plus a few other minor fixes, and will test in my car tomorrow.

Regards, Mark.