[Ovmsdev] CAN bus noise?

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:11:22 HKT 2013

I haven't experienced any issues with traction control, but when i
disconnect the OVMS module i can hear one "click" sound form the front of
the car.
Have also read that the same is happening on the Nissan Leaf when
disconnect the CAN-Bluetooth adapter used with Leaf-Spy.

No issues, just this click when disconnecting. Does anybody else
experienced this click when disconnecting the OVMS module?

Regards, Thomas