[Ovmsdev] Getting Log Data From v2.5.2 Firmware

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Sep 9 08:46:10 HKT 2013

Tom,

I can't see anything obviously wrong. The settings you have look correct and the units should not affect the charge logging. But, the charge wasn't logged.

I re-checked my car logging, just now, and it is still fine - so I don't think this is a regression problem.

But, I do see a bug in the code - if the logging was disabled and you had a bunch of drives/charges, the logging table would be filled-up but never sent to the server. Even if you then enabled logging, it still wouldn't work. To see if this is the case, can you try to unplug, wait ten seconds, then replug in the module? Then, go for a drive/charge and see if that fixes it.

Regards, Mark.

P.S. I'll fix the bug tonight - it is just to add a check for logging enabled before reserving a logging slot.