[Ovmsdev] Over-enthusiastic IP reporting.

Denis KRAUTH denis.krauth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 00:44:38 HKT 2013

Hi,

Mark intended to make the notifications granular, but I don’t know if it has
been implemented yet.

On my Ampera, I had to turn the notifications off too, because I got
notifications that the car is not charging when the car is plugged in but
charging is postponed because of the charging schedule.

Denis.