[Ovmsdev] Over-enthusiastic IP reporting.

Matt Beard OVMS smvo at mxf.org.uk
Mon Oct 14 17:25:34 HKT 2013

I only get one notification for each event, but I have started getting "12V
BATTERY CRITICAL" messages when the voltage drops to 13.7V. I think that
perhaps this is a tad over-eager!

Oh, and some of the messages are longer than the summary text shown in the
iOS notification centre, but I don't know how to read the full text of the
message.

Matt Beard