[Ovmsdev] US Volt sampling

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Nov 3 10:15:07 HKT 2013

Richard kindly provided me some logs some time ago, but I didn’t manage to find much in them. There is a lot going on with the volt can bus, and not much is documented beyond the PID polling stuff.

If anyone wants them to have a look, and compare with your own, let me know and I’ll pass them on.

Regards, Mark.