[Ovmsdev] [Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System] Driven km and Charge done message (#105)

Michael Jochum mikeljo at mac.com
Sun May 5 17:58:54 HKT 2013

Hi,

i implement the "charge complete" message, cause at work i have some probs with the voltage. I must reduce the current to 14,5A to get the charge done.
But sometimes i got an error too. Second is that i got a reminder that my car is full and i can release the cord so an other car can charge.
I think a "switch" is a good idea. So the user can got the messages he want.

Now we have a other part to think about:
We can set the Volt/Ampera to start the charge based on departure time. But now the OVMS sends every 28 MInutes a message "not charging" until charge starts. I know that this is a problem since we don't have the right CAN ID. I'm still looking for.
Do you think we can stop sending this messages without having the ID?

Bye
Michael J.