[Ovmsdev] sprintf / crashes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Jan 3 07:57:21 HKT 2013

Mark,

bumped.

The time stamp is not mine, I just copied the C32 reply. The original
msg format is simply...

MP-0 H*-OVM-DebugCrash,0,86400
,<firmware_version>/<vehicle_type><vehicle_version>/V<hardware_version>
   ,<crashcnt>,<crashreason>,<checkpoint>

The GPS log msg is...

MP-0 HRT-GPS-Log,<car_odometer>,86400
     ,<car_latitude>,<car_longitude>,<car_altitude>,<car_direction>
     ,<car_speed>,<car_gpslock>,<car_stale_gps>,<net_sq>

-- so, no Twizy specific data in there.