[Ovmsdev] some partial success

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 09:22:27 HKT 2013

A quick report.
I manged to flash the firmware and register a phone.
I also started on a Think EV file based on the Twizy one. I setup the CAN filters and changed the code to handle a state of charge message.
Unfortunately it did not seem to work. On STAT request the response was generated from the net_sms code and not my new code for the Think EV.

On checking the code all seems fine - my stat function was plugged correctly.

I will continue tomorrow, but wanted to ask if anyone has good ideas to try?

Also - what are the capabilities used for?
What does "C6,C200-207" mean? I get the 200 to 207 are the extra commands but how are they plugged to the rest of the code?

If I reprogram the board, do I need to restart it somehow? Or is it enough to just reprogram it from the mplab x and the board will restart?

Any help is appreciated,
Nikolay