[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicle 3.2.1 (20131211) is now available

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Dec 11 20:13:21 HKT 2013

Fix would be good! Github pulls accepted :-)

> - map default zoom level too zoomed in

We tried to put it close to the iOS version, but maybe both are too aggressive. It is a fairly simple change I think.

> - when in map view horizontal wipe does not go to the next menu item (Messages), it only moves the map about.

On my nexus 4, I need to swipe from just off the side of the screen, and not too fast. I think this is part of the ActionBarSherlock framework.

> - the Think images need a bit of photoshopping to remove the white border.

I wouldn’t worry about this too much, but you are welcome to make the fix. I am re-working that entire framework to use base layer + colour layer + mask to generate all the different car images from one.

Any help you, or anyone, can give to this would be most appreciated. This is beta #1, and the changes made to get OCM integration done have been quite drastic (most notable upgrading to maps api v2). I am aware that the translations will need to be added to, but that can be left until we are a bit later in this beta process.

Regards, Mark.