[Ovmsdev] v2.5.2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Aug 29 13:57:06 HKT 2013

Jack, Tom,

One good thing - when/if you switch from v1 to v2 you don't have to re-do the antenna! The connectors are the same. You will just need the module and the Tesla Roadster cable.

The situation with v1 + ACC now is very very tight. It is ok, but at some point it is going to be feature-limited.

Regards, Mark.