[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield nikki at littlecollie.com
Mon Apr 29 14:26:58 HKT 2013

HI Matt, Thomas,

I'd suggest at least one of you will need some form of CAN logger. Either a purpose-built device, or something that you can connect to a serial or USB port to pull date from your car?

See the roadster logs in GitHub ;)

I'd also recommend your read the development doc here: https://github.com/markwj/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/blob/master/docs/OVMS_Development.pdf :)

Nikki.