[Ovmsdev] Seeking ideas for 'range' representation

Matt Beard matt at beard.tv
Tue Apr 16 22:23:46 HKT 2013

Looking good.

Is there any way to indicate what type of chargers are in a collected blob?
Perhaps with the outer ring colour?  If I see that I have 4 possible 7kW
chargers in range, and a rapid charger that I may just reach... it would
help to know that the group of 4 chargers in one blob on a slightly
different route also includes a rapid charger.

Matt