[Ovmsdev] GPS Logs (TWIZY) -- Future Feature?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Apr 9 01:27:46 HKT 2013

Nikki,

that's really strange as I haven't touched the range calculation at all.

Can you please check your feature and parameter settings, especially max
ideal range? I sometimes (seldom) lose some of the configuration on
flashing.

Also please try to force an SRAM reinit by switching the vehicle type to
some other and then back to "RT".

Do the problems occur only in GPS streaming mode or also with normal
update frequency?

Thanks,
Michael