[Ovmsdev] fw 2.2.5

Patrick Kapsch patrick.kapsch at mac.com
Tue Apr 2 19:43:27 HKT 2013

Mark,
I've got major issues regarding the 2.2.5. I've not even been able to get the GSM to work properly. I've got three modules and it's all very weird. I've got one Module working now with 2.2.5 by previously configuring it on 2.2.2 and then updating. It now connects to the GSM network but not to the OVMS Server. I can't get it to do so.
Maybe you can have a look at the Serverlogs? ID has been GTTG1221 and now is GTTG12212 because I deleted the first one which was then in use.

Thanks,
Patrick