[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Apr 29 15:12:36 HKT 2013

Matt,

It has everything needed to _capture_, but limited storage and no serial port (ok, it has one, but it is connected to the modem).

There is a sneaky way of doing it (turn on modem echo, then output the logs to the modem and capture the echo-back on the DIAG port), but that is limited in speed and very kludgy.

Regards, Mark.