[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicle 1.3.0 (20120919)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Sep 28 15:39:15 HKT 2012

Jack,

I just had that on my phone as well. Something strange on the networking I guess.

I rebooted my phone, and it seems fine since. Can you try to reboot your phone again, and let me know if it is still happening?

Testflightapp is showing some crashes captured, and I can see roughly where the problem is. It looks like something in the initial handshaking is coming over the wire badly formatted. I'll have a look at it tonight.

Regards, Mark.

P.S. Testflightapp is the most amazing system. Real-time analysis of stuff like this...