[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicle 1.3.0 (20120919)

Jack West jackduncanwest at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:29:58 HKT 2012

Mark,

I'm having trouble with the app in my iPad 2.  When I open OVMS the app opens momentarily and then quits and drops back to my home screen.  My iPad was updated to IOS6 a couple days ago and I just updated the app to the latest from the App Store. I rebooted but no luck.

Just tried on my iPhone 4 with iOS5 and same result.  The data that I do see before it quits looks current.

Ideas?

Jack