[Ovmsdev] Feature request: secured charging

Dominik Westner me at nikwest.de
Wed Sep 12 15:42:09 HKT 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to trigger the car alarm for 10s if charging is interrupted while the car is locked.

I live right in the middle of Munich and don't have a garage where I can charge (really hard to find) close by.
However I have some public charging stations very close to my home which I am regularly using. Unfortunately charging will be interrupted almost every second time now, because some people disconnect the cable. It is very annoying and I don't understand why people would do that. But it happens more and more. And it is also likely that it is the same people doing it.
My hope is that some people would be scared away if the alarm goes off and not doing it the next time again.

Thanks

Dominik