[Ovmsdev] 1.3.1

Jack West jackduncanwest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 00:57:12 HKT 2012

After updating firmware to 1.3.1 (experimental) I interrupted a charge before completion and did not receive any notifications.  I double checked OVMS settings (SMSIP) and phone notification center (OVMS notifications 'ON').  I'm using IOS and compiled the source from Github.

I'll try to repeat the test when my wife brings the car back on Thursday.  I live in an area with poor cell coverage and so far OVMS has not shown any problems with connectivity.

Jack