[Ovmsdev] Merging in Twizy and Volt/Ampera work

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Nov 21 05:25:10 HKT 2012

Am 20.11.2012 20:47, schrieb Michael Balzer:
> I'm currently charging my Twizy to see if the alert is functional now.

Ok, this is getting strange now... everything else works, calling cmd 6
in diag mode, SMS alerts etc., just the App wouldn't alert me. I found a
"PA" entry in the Apps "TCP log" output that was cut down to the charge
state line, so I thought maybe it's the "\r\n" I had put into the alert
text to structure it.

I removed all of the line breaks and the first two alerts again did not
come through to the App -- but the third one just did, in perfect shape!?

But for that one I now do not find any TCP log entry... is the Android
App reliable concerning the TCP log function?

Mark, I'm stuck. Could you please check the server log for this? Vehicle
name now is "DEXZE85".

Thanks,

Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal