[Ovmsdev] Merging in Twizy and Volt/Ampera work

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Nov 20 03:52:43 HKT 2012

Mark,

I've implemented it, please review:

https://github.com/dexterbg/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/commit/70b770fff2268c84100a0bef30965f1c0cd58106

I have included the necessary changes to the framework, as there are few.

As both charge alerts are the same now I could also factor out the text
preparation, saving some ROM space. I intend to reuse the other command
functions as well, if the parameters can use the same syntax I can just
switch the argument separator char.