[Ovmsdev] Car firmware v1.2.7

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon May 28 08:09:40 HKT 2012

William,

Excellent news.

Can you do one other test for home link:

Let the car go completely to sleep - so the little coolant pump stops (you can also see this on the App where the temperatures go gray).

Then try home link.

I'm expecting the car to wakeup (pump should start and run for five minutes before car goes to sleep again) and home link should still work.

Is the home link support fun/useful?

Regards, Mark.