[Ovmsdev] Units, PIN

Bennett Leeds bennettleeds at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:38:26 HKT 2012

In the US, temps are Fahrenheit and tire pressure in PSI.

I don't want a PIN lock on the app, so at least make it optional.

If you're going to do a lock, just put it on the actions that
potentially change the car (enable CAN Write, start charging, change
charge settings, wakeup the car, etc.).  We already have VDS PIN locks
on the lock and valet mode. I'd suggest using the existing OVMS Module
Password rather than create yet another Password/PIN for people to
remember.

- Bennett