[Ovmsdev] Car firmware: 1.2.5

Michael Stegen michael at stegen.com
Wed May 16 18:16:02 HKT 2012

Homelink is on ID #102 as expected, Sub ID is 0x09

B1= 0x09
B2= 0x00
B3= 0x00    (for first Homelink device, 0x01 for second)

There is also another message on the Can bus just before this message,
it's 0x09 0x02 0x00, not sure if it's important.

I tried sending 0x09 0x00 0x00 back, and it opened/closed my garage door.
sending 0x09 0x02 0x00 did not do anything.

-Michael