[Ovmsdev] 1.1.9 (build 20120221) iPhone App on Testflight
mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Feb 21 16:52:03 HKT 2012
The 1.1.9 (build 20120221) iPhone App has been released on Testflight.
Change log for this 1.1.9 version includes:
This is an update intended for iPhones and iPodTouches only. It is only partially implemented for iPad, and may not work correctly.
The major change here is the new UI and support for commands to the car (requires write-enable on the car firmware). Please ensure you are running car firmware v1.2.0-rc4 or later.
* When the car is plugged in, a graphical representation will appear on the Battery screen. Slide right to charge, left to stop.
* Tapping on the battery will bring up an screen to allow you to change charge mode and current limit.
* On the Car screen, tapping on the lock will allow you to lock/unlock the car. The PIN requested is the vehicle pin. Note: Non-US cars have immobilisers fitted. Even if you unlock the car with the App, the alarm will still be enabled and the car can't be driven until you unlock with the key fob. US cars don't have this issue (but are much easier to steal ;-)
* On the Car screen, tapping on the valet will allow you to enable/disable valet mode. The PIN requested is the vehicle pin. Note: This is cool. Give the car to the valet, walk away and enable valet mode from your phone - no more having to enter the PIN while the guy looks over your shoulder.
* On the Car screen, tapping on the engine compartment will prompt you if you want to wake up the car. Note; A sleeping car has no water pump (rear-right of the car) noise. An awake car has this noise of water rushing through pipes.
* Various ancillary functions are on Cars/i/Control. This includes viewing/setting parameters and features, viewing a GPRS network utilisation chart, and resetting the OVMS module in the car.
* Sorry, but the iPad version has not yet been done. I'm getting the iPhone stuff working first, then will copy it over.
* It is a work-in-progress, and may be buggy. Live with it.
Please note that the Cars/i/Control functions have now been implemented for viewing/setting parameters and features, viewing a GPRS network utilisation chart, and resetting the OVMS module in the car. The iPhone and iPodTouch part of this is now complete. We are now working on the iPad version.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev