[Ovmsdev] Twizy module V2.0: battery monitoring
dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Dec 2 03:27:47 HKT 2012
first release of the battery monitoring system:
- PEM and motor temperatures
- Battery cell temperatures: 7 cell modules of 2 cells each
(overall battery temperature = average of modules)
- Battery pack and cell voltages
- Battery monitoring system:
- history of min/max/max deviation during usage cycle
- ...tagging of suspicious cells (dev > std dev)
- ...tagging of cell alerts (dev > 2 * std dev)
(thresholds may need refinement)
- ...sends SMS+MSG on alert state change
- First draft of battery state data MSG protocol extension
(to be discussed on the developer list)
- Development/debug utility: CAN simulator w/ battery data
sim data can be injected any time by issuing the DEBUG command
with desired sim data chunk number (i.e. SMS "DEBUG 12" / MSG "200,12")
- Minor code cleanups & bug fixes
If other Twizy OVMS users are here, I really could use some feedback on
Especially on the watch/alert thresholds. I have to gather more real
data to see if we need a configuration for the alert sensitivity, or if
we need to introduce some minimum deviation level.
I also sometimes got single deviations that must be completely wrong,
although I implemented two levels of value consistency assertion. I'm
still searching for the source of those.
As the Apps do not support this feature yet, please send me your SMS
- "BATT" (same as last alert if you get some)
- "BATT V"
- "BATT VD"
- "BATT T"
- "BATT TD"
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal
Fon 0202 / 272 2201 * Handy 0176 / 206 989 26
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 206 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OvmsDev