[Ovmsdev] Fwd: Apps

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Aug 29 18:35:15 HKT 2012

With some help from my office git-guru, this has been done.

The Android App repository is now at: https://github.com/markwj/Open-Vehicle-Android
and the iOS App repository is now at: https://github.com/markwj/Open-Vehicle-iOS

The main project repository (which is now only for car firmware and documentation) is unchanged and is still at: https://github.com/markwj/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System (but the app code there has been removed). I left a note in the apps directory readme to list these other repository locations as well.

I'll setup access rights, and add the latest Android code in a few hours.

Regards, Mark.

Begin forwarded message: