[Ovmsdev] Support for Kia EV6?

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Fri Mar 15 15:11:42 HKT 2024

That is an excellent question.  I think I would be slightly surprised if
they were NOT given their common EGMP platform.  There's no comment either
way here:
https://github.com/Esprit1st/Hyundai-Ioniq-5-Torque-Pro-PIDs/blob/main/TorqueIONIQ5AWD74kWh.csv
which is the source of most of the information for the Ioniq 5.

A quick google on Torque Pro and EV6 found this comment:

Zuinige Rijder: great work here.
Thanks for suggesting these codes are added to the github site.
I will do so and make you the admin for the Ioniq 5 codes.
Presumably the Kia EV6 codes will be the same.
I still have my 2015 Soul EV. 7 years, 87,000km and 95% SOH. Still on the
first battery.

which is only a bit helpful.

I would be interested in any information you can find out.  If you were
able to tell me for sure I would add it to the documentation... and any
information about VIN decoding that you could add would be super helpful.

//.ichael