[Ovmsdev] Firmware release 3.3.004

sharkcow sharkcow at gmx.de
Sat Jan 27 16:41:52 HKT 2024

Hi Michael,

that depends on the timeframe... I can release another beta version to
the forum today. There are still some features missing and possibly some
bugs. But the choice for the "workaround" is implemented.

If the guys in the forum don't find any major problems within the next
1-2 weeks, I could make the PR.

Best regards,

Heiko