[Ovmsdev] EV6/IONIQ5

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Sun Apr 14 13:46:41 HKT 2024

Thanks to Phil who lives 20mins away from me, we were able to confirm that
the EV6 works with the Ioniq 5 selection!

The OBD port is the other way up from the Ioniq 5.

We saw battery cell info, soc%, speed, kW, TPMS all working!

So I will at some time make a patch for the labels... but it is looking
good!

Michael