[Ovmsdev] Source for terminals for a roadster OVT1 cable?

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Tue Apr 2 08:39:26 HKT 2024

On 4/1/2024 5:23 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:

> This might help:
>
>     https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/diagnostic-port-index.98663/
>     <https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/diagnostic-port-index.98663/>
>

> I’ve got thousands here, but postage and hassle would probably be more
> than the price of a single new OVT-1 cable.

Thanks for the link!

So it looks like the "Roadster and pre Sept 15 S​" female terminals are
AMP 173630-1 and AMP 173630-6. Indeed, mouser.com has a 4000 unit
minimum for both of these but digikey does not and has many of each in
stock.

I want terminals because I think I can refurb his cable to use larger
gauge wires that won't break so easily.

		Craig