[Ovmsdev] Toyota bZ4X and Subaru Solterra

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Tue May 30 08:21:00 HKT 2023

Just FYI on the Ioniq5 I was able to see using the 'valid bits' which of
the battery voltages were valid, therefore hopefully what the overall
battery capacity is.  I have not got feedback on any different battery
configs yet... You can have a look at what I've done there anyway.

Sounds good anyway.

Michael