[Ovmsdev] Toyota bZ4X and Subaru Solterra

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Sun May 28 08:23:46 HKT 2023

Hey Solterra,
I couldn't say definitively but imho there are various options depending on
HOW different.

1) They are exactly the same - or differences can be distinguished from
some older Kia + Hyundai even)
2)  They are mostly the same.  You could probably keep the one directory
but have  2 wrapper classes constructing the base class with a parameter
and register both in the factory Init. (Not sure if there are examples -
ask the other Michael if this is ok).
3) They have a lot of commonality.  You can inherit off a base class - or
inherit one vehicle impl off the other... But put them in separate
directories.  (This happens for Ioniq 5 and a bunch of other Kia + Hyundai
cars).

//.ichael Geddes