[Ovmsdev] Strange issues with Car GPS accuracy.

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Fri Jul 14 12:30:42 HKT 2023

Hi Mark,

I have been running without the GSM board for a couple of weeks now and
have had no issues with GPS.  As with my last email, before doing this, I
had tried putting the antennae in the back seat with no change to the
occurrence of the issues.

I had tried with the GSM board in, but the power to it off (power cellular
off) but it was still giving me problems.  I tried with and without the HUD
display plugged in and again, it still gave me problems.

So far the only thing that has worked is removing the GSM board.  I guess I
can try putting it back in and see what happens.  I really would like this
to function with the GSM board since I would like it to function without
access to the wifi!  (For the moment, I can cope with it).  Any help in
diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated.

//.ichael