[Ovmsdev] Advice on mechanism for responsive ECU -> HUD.

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Mon Feb 13 11:33:54 HKT 2023

Ah thanks,  this is exactly why I described it rather than just putting up
even a draft. I'll do exactly as you recommend... It makes sense. I hadn't
thought to feed the subtick through the ECU object. I can't imagine any
other place where that kind of responsivness is required... So.. Yes,
agreed. (And I'll make it a 200ms timer).

Michael