[Ovmsdev] CAN2 turning off without reason

Christos Oscar Kambiselis ckambiselis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:10:26 HKT 2023

Good afternoon,
I've been trying to log CAN data using CAN2 in listen mode and connected to
a different bus in the car ,I stopped the logging to the SD card yesterday
and was going to test network streaming the data directly today, since I
was having problems downloading the file, but I noticed that it goes to
"Off" after an unspecified time.

Yesterday I made sure it was on "Listen", after failing with the SD card
file. And there is no mention of a timer, in the dev docs.

Oscar