[Ovmsdev] BCM seed key algorithm Maxus Euniq6

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Oct 13 01:50:48 HKT 2022

Jaime,

don't rule out a simple arithmetic operation too soon.

The VW eUp for example simply applies key = seed + passcode (each 32
bits). The "security" is achieved here by obscurity, i.e. people simply
need to know the function specific passcode.

As you've got access to a device that implements the access scheme, a
decoding vector could be reading the firmware.