[Ovmsdev] Advice regarding BmsSetCell...

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Nov 12 22:07:37 HKT 2022

If brick index numbers are normally coming sequentially, a simple
approach would be to fill cell readings sequentially based on just
checking the new brick index is higher than the one received before.

To autodetect the layout, use Michael's new CheckChangeCellArrangement
calls to let the cell array grow for every new highest brick number
received. Once the first complete brick sequence is received, the BMS
cell layout should match the actual battery layout.

A better option able to handle sparse frames: collect the brick index
keys in a std::set or sorted array, use the key index to address the
cells in the BMS, and for auto detection let the cell layout grow with
the set size.