[Ovmsdev] Crash and wifi problem

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 4 16:59:35 HKT 2022

Most of your crashes are stack overflows.

You can currently only see the task causing this on the USB terminal, it
will be shown in the crash info.

Check if your sdkconfig has lower stack sizes than the suggested defaults:

OVMS.V3> diff support/sdkconfig.default.hw31 sdkconfig

Btw, I currently build my releases with
CONFIG_OVMS_SYS_COMMAND_STACK_SIZE=10240 due to the config restore issue.