[Ovmsdev] Repeated WDT crashes after upgrade to 3.3 with 4G

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Fri Mar 4 15:18:42 HKT 2022

On 3/3/22 22:51, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> Anyone else got any ideas? A few users in USA reporting this, but we’ve
> got hundreds of users elsewhere now and I haven’t heard this from anyone
> else.

I've been playing around with the new v3.3 hardware I put in my
Corvette. So far I haven't been able to crash it. I had been running my
FreeBSD built 3.3.001-285-g601f2a70 but booted the v3.3 edge version
about an hour ago.

The things that pop out at me are that both Jeff and Stephen have
roadsters and I think that means neither are using the simcom gps,
right? Hah! I set my vehicle type to roadster and turned off gps and gps
time and got a crash within a few minutes of rebooting.

		Craig