[Ovmsdev] Doubs in implementation with nodejs.

Pablo Cabrera pablo.cabrera at alluxi.com
Sat Jul 30 01:28:23 HKT 2022

Hello OVMS team, we are currently working with an implementation with OVMS
in a react native app with a NodeJS back-end.
Currently we can connect with the cars and rescue some data like the status
of the battery or GPS location, but now we need to send commands to lock
and unlock the cars from the same app, when we send a command I get a
response that the command is received in the car, but the command is not
executed in the bash.

I don't know if you can send me more info about how to make the car
receive bash commands from remote connections, or how can I send it from
the NodeJs server into the bash of the car.

Thanks for your time and help.