[Ovmsdev] GPS flatbed alerts from military jamming/spoofing?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Apr 1 04:29:12 HKT 2022

I've checked in my logging changes so we can collect some more data on
this first.

The change also enables repeated alarms, the previous implementation
would disable the alarm and further checks/logs on the first trigger. By
default, the alarm will be repeated every 15 minutes (if the conditions
are still met), new config for this is "vehicle flatbed.alarminterval",
0 disables repetitions.