[Ovmsdev] Branch for-v3.3 network issues

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sun Sep 26 04:38:18 HKT 2021

On 9/24/21 6:01 AM, Michael Balzer wrote:
> Am 20.09.21 um 22:47 schrieb Michael Balzer:
>> To clarify: the script produced the checkpoint log outputs until just
>> before the module stopped working, and you don't see any "TypeError"
>> in your log files?
>
> any update on this yet?

Sorry, I was distracted during the week with work.

I just started your test on my sim7600 unit (3.2.016-394-ge7d9e1c1)
capturing the serial console and one of my cars (3.2.016-292-g61cde63a)
capturing the serial console with a laptop sitting in the back seat.

 > Script outputs are logged at "info" level, which is the default. Unless
 > you've set the level to "warn" or "error" for the "script" component,
 > you should have them.
 >
 > You should see a line like "script: [eval:1:] usr.testev.10: <loopcnt>"
 > every three seconds.

I confirmed that the dev module has default logging set to info. The
production/car module is set to warning so I added a component level to
set script to info. And I now see your 3 second test logs on both.

I'll report back when I notice something has happened.

		Craig